Monday, April 25, 2011

The Challenge

So, I've been having a horribly hard time finding USA made clothing. The brands that used to claim made in USA have altered due to survival and alot of the USA made is low quality. I have not slacked in my goal but I've gone to local consignment stores and boutique for things. As well as ideas. Buying locally made from business that I meet the owners and can ask all sorts of questions about their business practices makes me feel that my purchasing power is sustaining jobs in the USA.

I'm not horrible with a sewing machine. I actually like to use it when I have a quick project and Peanut is not climbing on me. Inspired by taking back American consumer power and buying made in America challenge. Well today I need to go to the store and buy some supplies to send to Japan made from the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment